Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tidal Wave

At this point, my website www.nauticalmilebooks.com has washed over 40 states within the US and 32 different countries around the world.  Not bad for having been put together by a girl sitting in her PJ's at the dining room table! 

It's such a joy to see new visitors daily.  Here's the short list of states that have yet to visit my site:  Alaska, New Mexico, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota and New Hampshire 

If you have friends and family in these states ... spread the word that the Water Child has come!  I'm closing in on all 50 states, DC and Puerto Rico.  It's a personal goal that I fully intend to celebrate.  Dancing, hula hoops, whooping calls and the like will be shouted out from my little doorstep in the dead of night .... I'll appologize in advance to my neighbors.