Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wanting the Best

I see my boys and wonder what future awaits them.  I want the best for them, of course, all parents want the best for their children.  It is interesting to me that Kevin, my oldest, is evaluating his interests in various career paths and has honed in on wanting to be a Marine Biologist.  Can't say I'm surprised.  He loves the water.  He has his diving certification and is interested in exploring the Deep.  This fascination and love of all things water runs deep in all the McCartneys.   

Across the great divide we are all the same - we all want the best for our children. 

For Kevin - Dream BIG Baby!  An ocean of wonders is waiting ...  
Okay, so he wants to be a Marine Biologist or a Pilot (smiling).  Hey~who says you can't FLY through the water?