Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Fudge is Gone!

One of my sweet neighbors brought over a tray of wonderfully delicious fudge on Christmas Eve.  I couldn't even think of making something this good on my own and now the fudge is gone!  All gone!  Kasey, my 4 yr old, stole the last piece of heavenly delight.  It reminded me of the fudge my mom used to make when I was a kid.  (too bad I can't make it for our family...)

Be sure to remember your neighbors during this season of giving.  I have gifted my most special friends with jars and jars of homemade pickles and homegrown canned tomatoes.  Now that, I can make! 

This summer I made over 100 jars of bread & butter pickles, dill pickles and canned tomatoes.  Enough to hopefully last all year ... until next summer. 

And now I'm making books.  Wild Winter, Book #3 is presently listed as a free promotion through Amazon from now until Dec. 30th.  200 reads yesterday alone!  Too bad no reviews.  Those are hard to come by.  Which brings my mind back to the loss of that delicious fudge ... oh FUDGE!