Saturday, December 3, 2011

International Delight

My website at  http://www.nauticalmilebooks.com/ has seen pretty steady traffic.  It's been up and running now for about 2 weeks.  Already - visitors from 7 countries around the world have stopped in for a peek.  I've also had visitors from 18 states, right here in the good ole USA!  That's fairly impressive, considering it's with almost no advertising to speak of.  I think the wonderful results are due to my online friends and family.  In fact, this blog regularly has visitors from 13 different countries!

Did you know that France and Russia are having a secret battle?  Every day when I check my stats for this blog ... the leaders change place.  The United States is first with Russia and France running neck and neck!  I have been rooting for France.  C'est la vie.  While my husband has been rooting for Russia.  Hey Roman, Brent says "hi".

Never underestimate the power of the internet ... it has the power of a pen at the touch of a button.

The pen is mightier than the sword. Behold
The arch-enchanters wand! - Edward Bulwer Lytton, 1839